Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Method For My Madness

First off, I hate most scented body lotions. I buy all my stuff fragrance free with the exception of sunscreen if it's beachy. I love beachy scent. But that is not why I love the new Method Beach Sage body wash and lotion. I started using the body wash a couple of months ago and I'm obsessed with it. I can't even describe the smell, just that it is really amazing. But I really only use Curel and Aveeno for body lotions. Fragrance free Curel and that Aveeno Creamy oil which smells like almonds, which also passes inspection. But I didn't thought the Beach Sage wouldn't be right in the lotion form. Something about scented body lotion mixed with my skin makes it turn weird. This stuff has a great light texture for Summer and smells suprisingly sophisticated for a $5 lotion. p.s. I'm obsessed with the whole Method line. They make great cleansing and laundry products too!

No comments: