Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bass Sunjuns


Remember these from when we were little? I think my sister Annette used to wear these in the early 80's. Well I've been thinking about these a lot lately and was going to try to hunt some down on eBay. I was walking around in my fabulous new a.p.c. jumpsuit that coincidentally looks like something I would have found at a Dead show in college thinking I really needed some of those Bass sandals to go with it. My blue sandals were not cutting it. So I decided to go check Shoe Market in Williamsburg which always has exactly what I'm looking for. They had them, and they were buy one get one half off. So I got both these babies for just $65! The guy there said that Bass went out of business and just came back a couple of years ago. Yeah! They are so comfy too.

No comments: